In Business Since...
Metropolitan Forestry Consultants was formed in 1970 and incorporated in 1978. Since that time MFC has undertaken several large and small projects, all in an effort to give the best, up-to-date advise on matters pertaining to trees. Regardless of whether the trees are owned by government or an individual property owner, MFC recognizes trees have aestetic, environmental and monetary value, and that they need to be properly managed.
Experts in evaluation, management, litigation and education ...regarding trees.
- Christmas Tree Farm Management
- Educational Programs
- Expert Witness
- Golf Course Management
- Hazardous Tree Evaluation
- Roaside Tree Hazards
- Timber Sale Administration
- Timber or Individual Tree Value Appraisal
- Urban Forestry Management
- Street Tree Inventories
- Hazardous Tree Evaluations
- Planting Recommendations
- Maintenance Program Recommendations
- Utility Line Clearance Programs
- Woodlot Management Plans for:
- Timber Production
- Wildlife Habitat Enhancement
- Governmental Forestation Programs
Robert A. Cool is recognized throughout the State of Michigan for his expertise. A State Registered Forester and a graduate of Michigan State University Bob worked for the City of Lansing's Parks and Recreation Department for 23 years, as Forester and as Manager of Field services, overseeing the city's trees and green areas. To remain current with the changing information in the field, Bob and the other MFC staff foresters maintain memberships in many national and international forestry and arboriculture associations.